Description and information
The following calendar can be subject to change. Participation in our race is free of charge but requires an application and the following approval process. No team or driver that is not registered and approved will be allowed to participate.
GTR24h Sprint Series II Calendar
Race 1: November 18th
Race 2: November 25th
Race 3: December 2nd
Race 4: January 13th
Race 5: January 27th
Race 6: February 10th
Race 7: February 24th
Race 8: March 10th
Each application is for ONE car.
A crucial part of succeeding in retaining viewership is the buildup of a healthy fanbase around the teams. When you are with GTR24H we will help create content and attract both fans and sponsors for your team. But to do this, we need consistency in return. We need to know that your team will show up for the races and that you will make your best possible efforts to be as dedicated as possible. We are not looking for the best teams. We are looking for the most interesting and dedicated teams. Teams with rich and interesting backstories with long term commitments will be prefered.
Scope of the application
This application will cover the entrance of one car in the GTR24H Sprint Series Season II using Assetto Corsa Competizione by Kunos Simulazioni including GT4 Pack and Intercontinental GT Pack DLCs.
Teams consist of two or more cars in each class. There is a separate team championship for each class. Only the two best-placed cars in a team in the same class will count towards the championship. At the end of the season, the winners will be the team with most points in each class. In case of a tie on points, the team with most wins will win. Then most second places, most third places etc.
Teams Championship GT3
Teams Championship GT4
Rights of the participating team
- All races will be sanctioned by live stewards as according to the GTR24h Sporting Regulations and Sprint Series Addendum
- The sporting regulations may be subject to change during the season and each race may have a separate addendum concerning special rules for that specific race.
- All teams will have the option to submit news articles themselves, on topics of their own choices, just as long as it is centred on the team and sim racing. You may also submit news on participation in other sim racing leagues or series. Your team may submit articles using this form: https://gtr24h.org/submit-article
- Important news for the teams will be sent as newsletters to the email address used in the main contact field. And made public in the exclusive “Teams Section” on the website. Only visible to participating team members.
- Tools to change driver information, files and other information will be made available in the “Teams Section”.
Requirements of the participating team
- Field a car at every race of the season for the duration of the contract. A car may skip one race during the season.
- No change of car model is allowed during the season.
- The driver must be available for contact. Either through email or an online messaging app like WhatsApp.
- All drivers must have read the GTR24H sporting regulations.
- Drivers must be available for regular interviews. You are obligated to be available for online interviews with both audio and video.
- Each team is allowed a maximum of two cars.
- Drivers are encouraged to share GTR24H live streams. Either by sharing the Facebook live stream directly on Facebook or by sharing links to YouTube or Twitch live streams on Facebook or Twitter.
- Drivers are encouraged to participate in the race Google Hangouts conference call. Links will be sent before each race or found in the race calendar.
- Disrespecting and speaking ill of GTR24H or other participants is considered an offence (See “GTR24H Rights” pt. 4).
- GTR24H may use any videos, photos, logos or images made public by the team or team members in any type of content concerning the team.
- GTR24H may hand over contact details on drivers to third parties.
- GTR24H may sanction the driver’s participation in races or the entire season if unsportsmanlike behaviour, cheating or any misconduct has been associated with the team or any drivers.
- Failing to adhere to the requirements will trigger the following sanctions.
- First offence: warning.
- Second offence: Championship points deduction depending on the severity of the offence.
- Third offence: Termination of the contract and exclusion from future events.
- Any content from GTR24H marked as “Confidential” may not be shared with any third parties. Doing so is considered an offence (See “GTR24H Rights” pt. 4).