The refund period for teams that chose to withdraw because of the shift back to rFactor 2, has now ended. We saw 5 teams withdraw their cars from the race, but we have already had 4 new cars join. With more than 20 teams working on assembling drivers and crew for one or more cars per team, it looks to be a full grid of 50 cars for EEWC 2020.
About The Author
- GTR24H EEWC Le Mans 2020 Entry List September 20, 2020
- GTR24H Sprint Series – Race 11 – Misano September 19, 2020
- Simply Race’s long road to victory in the GTR24H Sprint Series September 19, 2020
- Highlights… GTR24H Sprint Series – Race 10 – Silverstone September 16, 2020
- A New Era For GTR24H September 10, 2020
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.