Important: This ticket buys you a spot for one car in the reserve entry list for the 2019 Endurance eRacing World Championship. This is not the final ticket of access to the event for teams/cars. This ticket only buys a place in the reserve list que. Each team wishing to field a car at the event must hold one of these tickets for each car they wish to enter. If your team wants to field two cars, you need to buy two of these tickets.
Reserves will be notified of spots opening up all the way up to the event. So last chance to be notified is October 25th 2019. You will then have to pay the registration fee, minus the 10€ fee for your entry into the reserve list. From the time of notification via email, your team will have 24 hours to respond. If no response is recieved within 24 hours the next team in the que will be notified.
Teams on the reserve entry list will be contacted in a first come first serve order. If a spot opens up, and you don’t want it, the offer will go to the next team on the list.
Refunds and being unable to attend
The entry fee for the reserve list of 10€ is not refundable. If no spot becomes available, you are not entitled to an entry in the race. Should you not be able to field a car at the event, your place in the entry list will be offered to the next team/car in the reserve list. Once a team on the reserve list has acknowledged and accepted to replace your car in the race, you can not claim your spot back!
For teams on the reserve list, there is an extra payment of regular entry fee minus the 10 € paid to enter the reserve list. Accepting a spot for 2019 will, therefore, cost you 240 €.
Rules of conduct as a participating team of the 2019 Endurance eRacing World Championship.
Reasons for requirements
Communication is highly important as well as the best possible outcome for every single one of our participating teams, big or small. With several teams committing to participation budgets above 40.000 € it is important for us and the future of the entire sim racing community, to help ensure that any level of investment pays off. Clear communication is a big part of this, as well as helping to spread the knowledge of the event. This will benefit the big as well as the small teams. Historically we have had a lot of problems contacting teams with important information. We have even had teams complain that they didn’t get important information. This is not an ideal situation and we don’t want to see it repeated.
We consider everyone involved in the event, organizers, teams, sponsors, and partners as equal partners with a common responsibility to grow the event and ensure its a success to the common benefit of all.
We have seen teams and drivers who clearly like and care about the event, but they don’t share or like a single news post or piece of information. This lack of support is highly counterproductive both to your own team, other teams and the event in general. We do not have marketing budgets that can be used to spread the knowledge of the event or help brand the event. You, we and everybody else needs your help to do that. 50 teams with 5 team members with 300 social media followers/friends/contacts makes it possible for us to reach 75,000 people at the first contact level and 22 million people at the second level.
- Teams must register and email address during ticket ordering process which they check regularly. The email address used when ordering team tickets will be the main point of contact for all information coming from the organization to the teams.
- Each team is allowed a maximum of three cars.
- Teams and all team members must to the largest extent possible, share on social media the official news posted on the GTR24h.org webpage. This will be all news posted in the GTR24h.org news category https://gtr24h.org/category/gtr24h
You can find these news pieces posted on the official Facebook page as well. We do not care much about what social media you share the news on. Just that your team and team members help spread the news, the knowledge and the messages of the GTR24h.
- When your team has official news or information concerning its participation in the EEWC, you must write a private message to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gtr24h, in order for us to share your news. We want to share news from all teams, but do not expect us to actively visit all team pages and websites to find this news.
- Your team and team members must be available for regular interviews either by answering questions via email or being available for online interviews on Teamspeak, Google Meet or Skype.
- Teams and team members must read and accept the official rules of the event found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ftZ5jbWSjM-KDloCV0Ukh0bzOktl8fuh_PnrXiXIFN0
- Repeated failure to follow these requirements will result in warnings, and don’t worry, there will be lots and lots of warnings. But in the end, failing to adhere to the requirements can lead to the cancellation of the team’s participation without a ticket refund. So consider yourselves warned.
Teams and Insider Section On the Website
When you sign up your team, you and your team members will have access to both the special “Teams” and “Insider” section of the website. To activate this access, you need to provide a list of email addresses for you and your team members. User profiles will then be created for these email addresses and your team will be able to log in, and change/set up your profiles as you may desire. The “Team” section will contain important news targetet towards participating teams and team members. This may be confidential information, that are for teams ONLY. Therefore do not list anyone that you do not trust 100% to have access to this section.
Pit spot and sim rig spot reservation will be available in the “Teams” section at a later date.