On the list of things that will change for the 2017 GTR24h is the Race Control. 2017 will featured a dedicated Race Control, meaning teams will hopefully no longer have to dedicate man power to the judges table. Apart from stretching thin resources on the teams, this should also ensure much better coverage of incidents on track and clearer rules. You will no longer be in doubt of where to go with your questions during the weekend. And we will ensure you quick answers to all questions.
About The Author
- GTR24H EEWC Le Mans 2020 Entry List September 20, 2020
- GTR24H Sprint Series – Race 11 – Misano September 19, 2020
- Simply Race’s long road to victory in the GTR24H Sprint Series September 19, 2020
- Highlights… GTR24H Sprint Series – Race 10 – Silverstone September 16, 2020
- A New Era For GTR24H September 10, 2020
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.