On the list of things that will change for the 2017 GTR24h is the Race Control. 2017 will featured a dedicated Race Control, meaning teams will hopefully no longer have to dedicate man power to the judges table. Apart from stretching thin resources on the teams, this should also ensure much better coverage of incidents on track and clearer rules. You will no longer be in doubt of where to go with your questions during the weekend. And we will ensure you quick answers to all questions.
About The Author
- 12 Hours of Sebring Signup Now Open February 12, 2019
- Global Connect Provides 10Gbit Internet For EEWC 2019 February 5, 2019
- SOLD OUT – 50 Cars Are Now Registered For the Endurance eRacing World Championship 2019 February 2, 2019
- Danske Spil Possible Partner for 2019 January 28, 2019
- 12 Hours of Sebring Test January 28, 2019
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.