On the list of things that will change for the 2017 GTR24h is the Race Control. 2017 will featured a dedicated Race Control, meaning teams will hopefully no longer have to dedicate man power to the judges table. Apart from stretching thin resources on the teams, this should also ensure much better coverage of incidents on track and clearer rules. You will no longer be in doubt of where to go with your questions during the weekend. And we will ensure you quick answers to all questions.
About The Author
- GTR24H Sprint Series Standings Before Bathurst June 24, 2020
- Team Danish Sim Razers June 18, 2020
- A New Era Sim Racing Starts Now! June 13, 2020
- GTR24H Sprint Series Standings June 10, 2020
- 3 Sponsors are racing with ID Simsport for one more year! June 8, 2020
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.