First things first. Please accept our unreserved apology for the month-long silence following the Nürburgring race. We had unforeseen challenges concerning both the track and the LMP1 car. This is now cleared up, and although neither the track or the LMP1 car is 100% finished, we are now in a state where we feel ready […]
- Euronics Gaming Once Again Unlucky at Laguna Seca August 3, 2020
- EEWC: Matsusaka Preparations Starting August 2, 2020
- GTR24H Sprint Series Standings After Round Seven at Laguna Seca July 30, 2020
- Mike Epps: Simply Race Zansho Is Confident and Satisfied With Results July 27, 2020
- Team Manager of Championship Leader Talks After Laguna Seca July 23, 2020
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.