Two-time GTR24H Nürburgring Nordschleife 24H winners Burst Esport make their long-awaited return to the EEWC in both the DPi and LMP2 classes, which are welcome additions to the grid for 2022. Alex Goldschmidt caught up with German rFactor2 ace Michi Hoyer, discussing Burst’s decision to enter, the correlation between sim racing and real-life motorsport and much more…..
About The Author
Alex GoldschmidtAlex heads up the commentary and content side of GTR24H, having originally joined the team for the 2021 EEWC season. He is an experienced karting commentator, who also has reported as a journalist from the world of motorsport in the last decade or so, having joined the eSports ranks in March of 2020.
- Fans Vote For GT3 Le Mans Favourite September 14, 2022
- Updated Weather Report For Le Mans Broadcast September 5, 2022
- GTR24H Channel on Roku September 5, 2022
- TCL Channel brings in GTR24H Channel to TV content September 5, 2022
- Worlds First NFT Powered Streaming Service rad.live Adds GTR24H Channel September 4, 2022
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.