Two-time GTR24H Nürburgring Nordschleife 24H winners Burst Esport make their long-awaited return to the EEWC in both the DPi and LMP2 classes, which are welcome additions to the grid for 2022. Alex Goldschmidt caught up with German rFactor2 ace Michi Hoyer, discussing Burst’s decision to enter, the correlation between sim racing and real-life motorsport and much more…..
About The Author
Alex GoldschmidtAlex heads up the commentary and content side of GTR24H, having originally joined the team for the 2021 EEWC season. He is an experienced karting commentator, who also has reported as a journalist from the world of motorsport in the last decade or so, having joined the eSports ranks in March of 2020.
- 24-Hours at Le Mans – GTE Podium November 30, 2022
- 24-Hours at Le Mans – GT3 Podium November 28, 2022
- 2023 EEWC Calendar November 13, 2022
- GlamRacing 404 race recap From Le Mans 2022 November 6, 2022
- GlamRacing welcomes new driver and new partnership for Le Mans 2022 October 29, 2022
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.