About The Author
Peter MunkholmWhen John Nielsen won Le Mans 24-Hours in 1990, Peter was hooked with motorsports. He started sim racing on his uncles PC with Formula One Grand Prix by Geoff Crammond in 1992. Then progressed through IndyCar Simulator and IndyCar Simulator 2 on his Amiga 500+. When he bought his own PC in 1994 and a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro Joystick he was already deeply in love with sim racing. His first skirmish with light modding was a Pernod Anis blue, white, and red skin for IndyCar Racing 2. He was hooked! But sim racing really kicked off for Peter with Sports Car GT in 1999. And with internet access and what felt like an ocean of mods. Sports Car GT and the F1 simulators with endurance racing mods swallowed most of his spare time. Then the GTR mod for F1 2003 arrived on the scene, from some Swedish dudes who called themselves SIMBIN. That would change everything! Right about then was also when Logitech steering wheels reach a state of useful. So when the GTR game officially released Peter bought a Formula Force GP wheel the same day, went home and founded the Danish Grand Touring League (DGTL). In 2006 the first LAN event was held. This became GTR24H in 2007. As they say. The rest is history!
- EEWC GT3 Championship Leaders Unison Racing Enter Monza 12-Hours July 27, 2021
- Watch the Ecce Homo Šternberk Hill Climb Right Here July 26, 2021
- Get Ready For Tonight’s Hill Climb July 26, 2021
- 12 Hours of Monza preparation has begun! July 23, 2021
- Viadukten to join 12-Hours of Monza in GT4 July 22, 2021
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.