Nick Newcombe had a stellar drive as stand-in driver with OneMove Esport in the LMP2 category. This is the interview conducted with Yousuf bin-Suhayl right after the race, Nick accepted his new callsign “The Newcumber”, and told us that this might have been the drive of his life.
About The Author
Yousuf bin-SuhaylYousuf has been working as an Esports caster since 2018 and specialises in League of Legends and motor sport. He runs the socials on Twitter & Facebook and claims that he is "a pretty good karter"
- Fans Vote For GT3 Le Mans Favourite September 14, 2022
- Updated Weather Report For Le Mans Broadcast September 5, 2022
- GTR24H Channel on Roku September 5, 2022
- TCL Channel brings in GTR24H Channel to TV content September 5, 2022
- Worlds First NFT Powered Streaming Service rad.live Adds GTR24H Channel September 4, 2022
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.