Nick Newcombe had a stellar drive as stand-in driver with OneMove Esport in the LMP2 category. This is the interview conducted with Yousuf bin-Suhayl right after the race, Nick accepted his new callsign “The Newcumber”, and told us that this might have been the drive of his life.
About The Author
Yousuf bin-SuhaylYousuf has been working as an Esports caster since 2018 and specialises in League of Legends and motor sport. He runs the socials on Twitter & Facebook and claims that he is "a pretty good karter"
- 24-Hours at Le Mans – GTE Podium November 30, 2022
- 24-Hours at Le Mans – GT3 Podium November 28, 2022
- 2023 EEWC Calendar November 13, 2022
- GlamRacing 404 race recap From Le Mans 2022 November 6, 2022
- GlamRacing welcomes new driver and new partnership for Le Mans 2022 October 29, 2022
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.