LAS VEGAS, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MMA Global, Inc. (OTC Pink: LUSI) (the “Company” or “ZUKI.APP”) (name and ticker symbol change pending) is pleased to announce that it has joined forces with LILAKFORTUNE, LDA (doing business as “Moneyball”), the first artificial intelligence (AI)- powered TV ads management platform, connecting sporting organizations, clubs, teams, and other influencers (large and small) and the brands who sponsor them with their fans and followers through over-the-top (OTT) media services.
Applications for Moneyball tech include:
- Post advertising is dynamically embedded through video ads.
- Using machine learning-based approaches to automate and optimize the processes for potential consumer identification, information extraction, and market segmentation.
- Targeted advertising in order to present the most relevant advertising messages to consumers.
- Managing semantics-driven video ads.
- Distribute the data efficiently in order to maximize the ROI for brands for media Consumers.
- Integration with existing technologies already deployed.
- High-Level Data and Analytics.
- Object detection – Different engines focused on specific groups of game objects and formations.
- Optical flow-based Computer Vision to identify movements of a ball/moving object.
Moneyball General Manager Joel de Silva said, “We decided to partner with ZUKI.APP, since we are both in a mission to empower digital experiences and convert the right audience into engaged fans.”
For more news about the growth of the Zuki Universe – which recently became part of – read the news below: