Yousuf and Alex sat down and had a chat about all the things that happened since the EEWC 12-Hours of Sebring. We get to hear a bit of Yousuf’s adventures into karting as well as an update on the Sabine Schmitz corner, what happened at the end of the Nürburgring 24 hour race, the introduction of the DPi class. And finally, a walk through the standings.
About The Author
Alex GoldschmidtAlex heads up the commentary and content side of GTR24H, having originally joined the team for the 2021 EEWC season. He is an experienced karting commentator, who also has reported as a journalist from the world of motorsport in the last decade or so, having joined the eSports ranks in March of 2020.
- 24-Hours at Le Mans – GTE Podium November 30, 2022
- 24-Hours at Le Mans – GT3 Podium November 28, 2022
- 2023 EEWC Calendar November 13, 2022
- GlamRacing 404 race recap From Le Mans 2022 November 6, 2022
- GlamRacing welcomes new driver and new partnership for Le Mans 2022 October 29, 2022
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.