On the list of things that will change for the 2017 GTR24h is the Race Control. 2017 will featured a dedicated Race Control, meaning teams will hopefully no longer have to dedicate man power to the judges table. Apart from stretching thin resources on the teams, this should also ensure much better coverage of incidents on track and clearer rules. You will no longer be in doubt of where to go with your questions during the weekend. And we will ensure you quick answers to all questions.
About The Author
Peter MunkholmWhen John Nielsen won Le Mans 24-Hours in 1990, Peter was hooked with motorsports. He started sim racing on his uncles PC with Formula One Grand Prix by Geoff Crammond in 1992. Then progressed through IndyCar Simulator and IndyCar Simulator 2 on his Amiga 500+. When he bought his own PC in 1994 and a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro Joystick he was already deeply in love with sim racing. His first skirmish with light modding was a Pernod Anis blue, white, and red skin for IndyCar Racing 2. He was hooked! But sim racing really kicked off for Peter with Sports Car GT in 1999. And with internet access and what felt like an ocean of mods. Sports Car GT and the F1 simulators with endurance racing mods swallowed most of his spare time. Then the GTR mod for F1 2003 arrived on the scene, from some Swedish dudes who called themselves SIMBIN. That would change everything! Right about then was also when Logitech steering wheels reach a state of useful. So when the GTR game officially released Peter bought a Formula Force GP wheel the same day, went home and founded the Danish Grand Touring League (DGTL). In 2006 the first LAN event was held. This became GTR24H in 2007. As they say. The rest is history!
- Is Hill Climb Only For The Bravest Of Sim Racers? November 22, 2021
- 2022 Sprint Series II – Revised Calendar, Rules and New Signup Application November 17, 2021
- 2022 Sprint Series Round 1 – Monza Demoted to Test Race Status November 17, 2021
- Second for Spyder secures series win! GHD Petrol Ilirska Bistrica Hillclimb Official Result November 13, 2021
- Virtual Touring Car Cup Season 4 Round 5 – Okayama November 12, 2021
- Click Here to find drivers for your team or find a team.